Saturday 19 April 2014

gathering and listening

 ...I have just taken a few days away with the family to hibernate for a while in our caravan...a break is always needed and embraced and treasured.  Our caravan is our little haven where I truly allow myself to relax and recline into a horizontal state of mind.....a wonderful calmness.  Days sat outside wrapped in blankets...little days out and treks across the varied landscapes of North Yorkshire.  We tend to stay close to home...but I love how places that are very familiar to us can be seen so differently when visiting as a 'holiday maker' ... and ....as I return back to work I love how the studio feels different...deliveries have arrived while I have been away...so much loveliness to make with 'and' for you to make with too as some treasures are about to be placed on the shelves of The Linen Garden.....including this years collection of reclaimed crochet packs.....I hope, you too, have managed to find a few days to make life stop and spend time with family and friends 'making memories' xxxxxxxxxx






....and listening to Elbow (alot)

1 comment:

  1. Oh now I wish we had a caravan or campervan! The crochet packs are very pretty, I really want to also start making smaller, more interesting crochet goods!

    ReplyDelete